Do you need implants in Mallorca?
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering video consultations for patients presenting with urgent problems such as pain and swelling who are unable to attend to the clinic due to self-isolating. If our dentist deems it necessary to prescribe you medication such as antibiotics or painkillers, we can send you the prescription by email.
How does it work?
1. Fill out our confidential medical history form which you can download by clicking the link below. You can fill it out in Word and email it to us directly, or print it, fill it out by hand and send us a photo of it. If you have any problems with this, just email us and we will assist you.
2. Send the form back to us via email to
3. When we receive your form, we will send you an email with the time of your e-consultation and a link to safe payment through PayPal.
4. Pay the €50 consultation fee by PayPal using your credit or debit card.
5. Having received your payment, our dentist will video-call you on Whatsapp, FaceTime or Skype, whichever is easier for you. The video consultation will last around 30 minutes.
6. If our dentist prescribes you medication, the prescription will be sent straight to your email. You can print it out and either take it to the pharmacy personally or have someone take it there for you if you are self-isolating.